Ain



Ain’t That A Bitch

A pall has descended over heart,
depression, loneliness, disgust,
anger, sorrow, betrayal and regret
put them all in shaker and blend well
let's see what kind of drink we get.
This is my cocktail this eve,
oh how bittersweet its bite.

I don't want any candy coated platitudes
about how strong I am. Really?!
How would YOU fucking know
what its like to be me!
How things will get better. When?!
When exactly will things get better?
I have been waiting all my life!
This, this is a good one
"Good things come to those who wait!"
Hah! That's a laugh!

I bought into the bullshit laid in my path
"Do good deeds and good things come to you"
hehehe the cosmic consciousness
does not give a fucking fat rats ass
what you do or whom you do it to,
because in the end you really end up doing you!

You destroy you, with false aspirations,
long lived desires, naive wishes,
and expectations in unrealistic fairy tales
but my all time favorite is glorious HOPE,
the motherfucking asskicker of the eternal optimist.

Am I ranting? Hell yeah!!! So motherfucking what!
It is incredibly hard to carry the yoke
of good Samaritan, leader, woman and mother...
at the end of the day; what was it for?
Who gives a shit; everyone has their own problems,
and you know what they say...
You piss into the wind and you'll end up wet!
Hahaha Nice maybe I finally went off the deep end...
Talking to myself didn't work now
I'm writing to myself about myself ain't that a bitch!

This is Sgt. S.M.T AKA Red, signing off...
"I go not quietly into the night, but raging with fight..."
Gypsy Red

Comments