“Amare in Veritas”

 “Amare in Veritas”

I will love in truth, fore there is no other way      
to express the emotions that within me congregate,      
they cannot continue, because they are sincere,      
to be hidden away in silence and genuine fear.      
     
Could there possibly be a more despicable site,      
than one uses love to expand his/her own vise?      
I cannot, will not be part of such dalliances,        
casual romantic or sexual relationships, frivolous advances.      
     
This isolates me, I know, in a liberal society it seems old      
but truthful love can never be bought, sold      
or bartered for, it will withstand the test of time      
and honestly, a love like this is magically sublime.      
     
I will love in truth till the end of my life,      
to do otherwise is to be a hypocrite and unkind,      
it puts a stain on my soul I cannot bare      
and leaves the brand of “uncaring” there.      
     
I will love in truth till the heralding of my last day,      
and know in my heart I would not have had it  
any other way; fore I am, You are, We are, one,    
from this day till our last breath done.      
     
     
“Amare in Veritas in Aeternum”      
     
Gypsy Red      
Dec.2011        

Comments